Two Months On A Train

Periodic account of Aamir's mid life crisis and Sharmin's desperate attempt to experience Europe without stopping for a nap.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Packing


Ok so our trip hasn't started yet but it occured to me that some of you might click the link to see the blog and would find nothing so I decided to write about what we are doing now, which incedentally is packing!

You wouldn't believe it but it is really hard to pack light - I want to take everything! Lucky for me I have Aamir pulling out the things that I put in so my bag is not getting any heavier. :)

Aamir is catching up on sleep so will be wide awake for the next two months.

Keep coming back for details of our travels. (weekly seems reasonable for an update)

Ciao!

Sharmin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home